Rhizomatic Synestia

Mac & PC, lydkort, Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, Ableton Live og andet software.
Nyt svar
Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist
Sted: Hørsholm

Rhizomatic Synestia

Indlæg af Christoffer I. N. »

Almindeligt link der indtil videre ikke indeholder noget nyt:
https://rhizomatic.fr/index.php/home/

En soundcloud playliste, med følgende beskrivelse:
I am working on a multi-fx plugin, which incorporates improved modules from Plasmonic, plus some new stuff. It has a flexible and pretty unique patching structure, and lots of modulation capabilities. These are short demos I made, perhaps a bit over the top, but I'm having a lot of fun making crazy patches with it.
Each track uses one instance of the effect on one instrument. No other effects were used except a bit of gain control.

Og her er hvad der står i mailen:
Coming soon, a massive multi-effect plugin from Rhizomatic

Since its release, a number of musicians have asked me to make a plugin version of Plasmonic’s effects. The process of development has turned out to be a very interesting journey, and the result is quite a bit beyond what I had originally imagined!

I wanted to expand the capabilities of my existing effects, as well as build some new ones. This was also an opportunity to explore some fancy signal routing ideas I’d been thinking about for a while, which has opened up a lot of creative possibilities. It was essential for the effect to respond expressively and dynamically, with lots of modulation potential for dynamic and rhythmic mayhem. And I’m always trying to find new ideas for managing modulation more intuitively.

I won’t go into details now or suggest an ETA, but I will say that after a lot of R&D completion is within sight. And I’m having a lot of fun making crazy patches with the beast!

I wanted to share a few sounds, so I’ve made some teaser demos which you can listen to here:
[se soundcloud settet længere oppe]

All tracks demonstrate one instance of the plugin processing a single instrument. Check out each track’s comments for a brief explanation of what’s going on.

This has taken quite a bit longer than I expected. I apologize that there hasn’t been an update to Plasmonic lately, but I’ll catch up once the effect has been released!

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Udfra lydbidderne, som vel ca. er det eneste brugbare at gå efter indtil videre, så lyder det til at blive noget ganske dybt med tonsvis af modulation muligheder, tuning af meget korte delaytider(?!) til notes, hvis det da ikke bare er tunede comb filtre. Og en masse andet.

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Den har nu fået navn, og nu mulig at forudbestille. Der er intro-pris, og offentlig beta i april.
Her er produktside:
https://rhizomatic.fr/index.php/synestia/

Billede

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Har tilladt mig at fjerne "kommende" fra overskriften. Den har været i offentlig beta i måneder, og er det stadig, så man kan stadig gøre brug af intro /beta tilbudet.

Om v0.7.0:
MIDI note control of Sympathetic’s base note (monophonic). This is MPE compatible so you can now play Synestia with your favorite MPE controller. It also allows import of .scl and .tun microtuning files, as well as MTS/ESP for real time tuning control.

MIDI notes can now trigger all modulators. This is especially useful with the MSEG and ADSR modulators! This opens up all kinds of possibilities for rhythmic control of Synestia.

New presets are available in Factory Presets->MIDI Note Controlled, which make extensive use of Synestia's new MIDI capabilities.

Global Modulation Assignments Panel: from any modulator, click the new “Assignments” button to display a list of all modulation assignments in the patch. You can edit all the usual modulation->parameters settings from here (Depth, Polarity, Invert…). Synestia presets tend to have a lot of modulation going on, so this is very useful to get an overview of what’s happening in a patch.

Nyt svar