Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown - Bollywood sci-fi

Off topic - alt som ikke handler om musik eller studie.
Forumregler
Tænk dig om, tal pænt, men lad også være med at være meget sart. Hvis du skal bruge skældsord, så hold dig til noget Kaptajn Haddock ville have sagt.
Nyt svar
Medlemsavatar
Morten B
Forum Donator
Sted: Søvind

Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown - Bollywood sci-fi

Indlæg af Morten B »

Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown er et Bollywood sci-fi epos fra 1984, tungt inspireret af datidens store skateboard dille, der havde ramt landet.

Billede

En anmelder skriver:

I had the pleasure of recently watching the classic Bollywood gem, Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown. This film was an obvious attempt to join in on the skateboarding craze sweeping the nation, which unfortunately produced a lot of pretty comical results.

The plot focuses on an epic hoverboard race across the treacherous Jalebi desert. The race features an intriguing mix of characters, from the handsome prince Raj, accompanied by his trusty manservant HandyAndy, to the weathered Bazaar Nomad, to the mystical alien raider Boggleduck. It was both a thrilling adventure and a hilarious tribute to the skateboarding craze in the 1980s.

The action was intense and the competition was fierce. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. But one of the highlights of the film was the soundtrack. It featured some catchy new wave rock-n-roll with some old-fashioned soulful Hindi lyrics. It was a truly unique combination that got everybody in the theater grooving.

Overall, Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown was an entertaining attempt to ride the wave of the Bollywood skateboarding craze. It featured an all-star cast, an epic hoverboard race, and a great soundtrack. If you’re looking for laughs and a bit of nostalgia, this is definitely a film to watch.

Her flere screengrabs:

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

AI viser sig her fra sin bedste side. Alt er genereret, inkl. anmeldelsen. Billeder genereret med midjourney.
Se hele samlingen her: https://imgur.com/gallery/yfQuROm

Medlemsavatar
AvS
Medlem
Sted: Valby

Indlæg af AvS »

Det er fanme sjovt! Og fedt. Jeg hoppede i den og skulle lige til at finde den på imdb. :D

Jeg er vild med ham her, og hans frække lille karet. :lol:
Billede

Og hvor er det vildt så langt midjourney er kommet. Jeg prøvede den da den var relativt ny, og det er utroligt så "realiastiske" billeder den nu kan lave, i modsætning til de meget abstrakte resultater man fik i starten, som dog var fede men på en helt anden måde.

Nyt svar