Makenoise Morphagene

Generel lydteknik og hardware, bl.a. mikrofoner, monitors, hardware synths og effekter.
Nyt svar
Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist
Sted: Hørsholm

Makenoise Morphagene

Indlæg af Christoffer I. N. »

[tråden hed oprindeligt: loopop gennemgang af Morphagene]

Fedt at få en forståelse for hvordan dimsen virker.

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Guide til brug af single cycles, uden den interpolation vi ellers kender fra wavetable synths.

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Ny firmware til Morphagene:

Fra videobeskrivelsen:

Change Log for mg203

1. New options added. They are on the “options.txt” file which is found on the root directory of any microSD card that has been mounted in a Morphagene. See the MG155 changelog on page 34 of the manual for more information on this file.

The new options mcr1, mcr2, and mcr3 allow user-definable Morph Chord Ratios (detuning of 2nd through 4th Genes with Morph at its highest settings). Historical settings have been 2.00000 (+1 octave), 3.00000 (+1 octave & 5th), and 4.0000 (+2 octaves). Now you can set any ratio from 0.06250 (-4 octaves) to 16.00000 (+4 octaves). Ratios are accurate to five decimals. You can also make one or more individual Genes play in reverse with this setting by using negative numbers. A value of 1.00000 results in unison (no detuning). A list of 12-TET ratios is provided as comments in the text file for easy copy/paste.

2. The Auto-level procedure has been replaced with an improved input gain staging, accessed with a 4-step gain selection (blue-green-orange- purple). To use, Hold Record, and Press Shift to step through the gain settings: Blue: low -3db, Green: modular level, Orange: medium +6db, Purple: high +12db.

3. Playback gain is reverted to pre-mg157 level to improve TLA and Record-Into-New-Splice functions.

4. Internal processing improved to work with (2) and (3) to significantly improve signal-to-noise ratio on input and playback.

5. Minor bug fixes.

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Endnu en video omhandlende Morph Chord Ratio:

Nyt svar