Multibåndsprocessering af alt i Logic Pro trick

Tips til funktioner i Logic Pro og opsætning af programmet.
Låst
Medlemsavatar
Holger
Audio Alchemist
Sted: Fyn

Indlæg af Holger »

Denne FAQ er under konstant udbygning. Har du forslag til FAQ'en bedes du poste dem i Backstage

Undervisning

Billede

Leder du efter undervisning i Logic Studio og musikproduktion så kig her:
Kurser og privatundervisning i Logic Studio/Logic Pro/ Logic Express med en Apple Certified Trainer

Ordforklaring
Er der ord i teksten du ikke forstår eller andre relaterede begreber du vil se en forklaring på:
Lydmaskinens Ordforklaring

Skrevet af Fader8 som er amerikaner, derfor er denne artikel på engelsk indtil videre.

An often requested feature is a crossover plug-in that allows independent processing of individual signal bandwidths. While the RND Splizer is a most excellent plug-in for this, here's a way to do it just as well with standard Logic plug-ins.

1. On the audio track that you want to affect, set its output to bus 10.

2. Create 4 aux's and set their inputs to bus 10.

3. In the top slot of of Aux 1, insert a Multipressor. In the Multipressor, option-click all the ratio parameters to set them to 1, basically disabling the compression.

4. In the arrange mixer pane, option-drag the Multipressor with the hand tool to copy it to the top slot of aux's 2, 3 and 4.

5. Open Multipressor 1 and solo the low band. Open Multipressor 2 and solo the low-mid band, then Multipressor 3 and 4 respectively with the mid-high and high band.

Now you're utilizing the excellent linear phase crossover built into the Multipressor. Insert whatever effects you like in the slots below the Multipressor in these aux's.

So if you want that gated reverb just on the top end, with an autofilter on the low-mid and a keyed compressor on the bottom, go for it!

Cool, eh?

Don't forget, if you change crossover frequencies in one of the Multipressors, be sure to change its neighbour to match!

Låst