Several new modules are finished in prototyping and ready for production; I want to present them here:
- 1. SEQ16, a 16-step analog sequencer; with 4 knobs in bottom row different CVs can be defined; the 16 step knobs select one of these CV's, or 0V (root note), or pause. Fully clockwise the step is in the accent mode, this has a separate CV and gate repeat. I hope to find some time for a video demo soon!
- 2. SPRING REVERB, the name says it all...
- 3. 3VCSWITCHES, 3 electronic switches that can be controlled by an external CV or by two buttons each (toggle or momentary). Can be used to select different modulation sources, audio routing etc.
- 4. DIVIDER, a binary divider that provides the input clock divided by 2, 4, 8....128. Runs also well for audio signals and can create subharmonics.
- 5. SIGNALAMP, a simple dual signal amplifier to boost low-level signals; can also be used for overdriving signals.
- 6. HPAMP, a headphone amp, already shown a while ago.
For DIVIDER and HPAMP a small batch is available starting next week in the webshop; the other modules will be available end of november (estimated).