rack-møbler fra Northward Acoustics plagieret [Løst]

Bygning og akustik, lyddæmpning og -isolering, bass traps, monitorplacering, møbler.
Nyt svar
Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist
Sted: Hørsholm

rack-møbler fra Northward Acoustics plagieret [Løst]

Indlæg af Christoffer I. N. »

Plagiat-firmaet hedder angiveligt Scad Acoustics.
Her er hvad Northward skriver på facebook:

A German company called Scad Acoustics made a blatant copy of our furniture and is at Musik Messe shamelessly promoting them. Not only are they lying about them designing it, the quality is absolutely appalling. They are shameless pricks and we are taking action. If you believe in our work and ethics, our dedication to quality engineering and products, help us by naming and shaming them online. This kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated.

Billede

Link til posten:

Her er Northwards model, til sammenligning:

Billede

Medlemsavatar
SustainerPlayer
Medlem
Sted: På kanten

Indlæg af SustainerPlayer »

Scam Acoustics ... [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Major positive developments happened in the furniture copy problem we have had in the last few days and it seems the problem is now fixed :)

We got in touch with the joiners who built the furniture and after clearing the air, it turns out they had no idea they were building copies and were deceived by their design partner who wrongly claimed to have designed the furniture. Hence after an amicable conversation, they agreed to stop production and get rid of existing copies.

We'd like to warmly thank Rollheiser Eugen, Pascal Weber and Eugen Sparwasser for their ethics and fast reaction. Their name and reputation should not be tarnished by these events. Thank you for doing the right thing.

And also a big thank you to all those who helped us.

Medlemsavatar
Holger
Audio Alchemist
Sted: Fyn

Indlæg af Holger »

Jeg har godt fuldt sagen. Jeg gætter på det her er den officielle historie...

Medlemsavatar
Christoffer I. N.
Lydmaskinist

Holger skrev:Jeg har godt fuldt sagen. Jeg gætter på det her er den officielle historie...
Heh, ja..

Nyt svar